**Pre-order and Retail Purchase Terms of Service**
1. All fabric is digitally printed on 220gsm-260gsm 95%/5% cotton lycra knit, 260-280gsm 95%/5% cotton french terry, 230/240gsm 84%/16% polyester spandex (swim SPF 50), 140/150 gsm 100% cotton woven, 280 gsm 100% cotton canvas, 140 gsm boardshort material , 220gsm 95%/5% Bamboo Lycra, 95/5% 4 way stretch 380 gsm Luxe double brushed poly, 100% polyester double sided Minky and/or 220 gsm brushed polyester spandex using high quality dyes unless otherwise specified. Fabric width is approximately 56”-60”. Not every fabric base will be offered every round. **Please note that prints printed on Minky, Luxe Double brushed Poly and double brushed poly, will not come out crisp like the other bases since it is a 'fluffy' surface and not flat like the others**
2. Pre-orders will be opened for a new round of fabric once/twice a month. Pre-orders will stay open until minimums are met. Turn around time is 4 to 12 weeks after closing date but will rarely run longer depending on international holidays, storms, and customs processing. Turn Around time starts from the time invoices are paid and orders are submitted to the printer. This is to ensure you the longest security period possible. PRINT TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE PROCESSING TIME! ** Processing time is approximately 7-14 BUSINESS DAYS (M-F) We do not recommend offering pre-sale items with our fabric until you have it in hand, and cannot be held responsible for your time frames. If there are any delays in shipping, all updates will be posted on the main group page. The time it takes to ship is not really in our control but I will do my absolute best to push and get it here as quickly as possible. Pre-Order prices are $19-24/yard, retail will be $24-28/yard-depending on fabric type. Prices are subject to change without notice.
** If you have an issue with the proposed processing times, I highly recommend you wait until I have received the fabric and have listed it for retail. Also, please do not offer prints to your customers if you are not comfortable with the wait time.
3. Pre-orders cannot be refunded. 4. I cut pre-orders off the roll at 37.5-38” and accommodate for the STRETCHING from the printing process. My testing of shrinkage shows that the stretch shrinkage off the roll is slightly under an inch. I cut retail at exactly 36”. I do not cut extra so you have 36” AFTER washing; you pay for 36” x width of fabric so that’s what you will receive.
Fabric Information (flaws,normal wear, laundering, manufacturing process)
-Due to the high volume of yardage printed, some flaws are to be expected. These can be small holes, spots/flecks, smudges, etc. Fabric is inspected upon arrival, but I’m human and some things can be missed. If the flaw renders the entire piece unusable, the issue will be handled on a case by case basis.
-Due to fabric being custom printed, some flaws can be expected. Small white/black flecks and spots can happen and are part of the normal printing process. Flaws smaller than a quarter are acceptable and will not be refunded. Anything bigger than a quarter will be sold as seconds. Each situation will be dealt with individually on a case by case basis; if the single flaw renders the piece unusable, I will offer a solution such as a partial refund paid per inch. This stands for a mistaken shortage as well.
-Smudges/printing marks can also be expected on the selvages of the fabric and are normal up to 5 inches into the sides of the fabric. We leave these to optimize your cutting area. Thin streaks or smudging is acceptable as long as it does not exceed a 5” line. Flecks can be found occasionally across a yard. Unless these flecks are in a mass amount, (25+ per yard), they will not be refunded.
-Plastic tags or small holes can also occasionally be found in the fabric. Anything bigger than a pencil eraser will be refunded. You will not be refunded or have anything replaced based on these tags. Refunds not within these normal flaw range will be refunded on an inch per yard basis. In the event we deem the yard completely unusable based on the flaws, you will be sent a replacement.
-All fabrics are prone to slight shrinkage and eventual wearing/fading after frequent – especially darker colors. This is not a flaw, this is normal wear and tear on fabrics. Due to the process of “brushing” that the double brushed poly fabric base goes through to become soft, it can be more prone to wear more quickly. We are not responsible for the wear and tear of each fabric or how you wash/use/wear/etc your fabric; once it is in your hands and has been washed, the responsibility falls to the buyer on how they care for their fabric. I am also not responsible for the shrinkage after washing. I cut off the roll and accommodate for the STRETCHING from the printing process; I do not cut extra so you still have a yard after washing.
-Due to the process that the (double) brushed poly goes through, images may not look as crisp as the images printed on the cotton lycra or swim base fabrics. Variations of color of 5%-10% are considered normal and not a flaw.
-Fabric softeners should be avoided and special laundering routines should be followed to extend the life of your fabrics. Please see the file for care instructions.
-Washing with Retayne will help lock in the color and extend it.
**Upon receipt of an order (pre or retail), you have 3 days after USPS/UPS delivery confirmation (not when you decide to open it) to inspect the print and disclose any flaws and they will be dealt with in a polite and professional manner via PM or email to email@example.com. If the decision is made to return the print, It must be returned to me in the same condition as I shipped it. This includes free of pet hair, odor, etc as well as unwashed. Once I receive the "damaged" item, I will inspect it and issue the refund (full or partial) as decided between buyer and myself. If pet hair, smell or washing is observed, it reduces the retail price and that will be discounted as well.
*We do not offer refunds because you received/ordered the fabric and imagined something different. The initial image, strike offs, seamstress photos, etc, are what the fabric will look like, minus very small color differences when printing (5-10% is acceptable range of color difference). Strike off photos and seamstress photos offer a good range to show what the fabric looks like in different lights. Slight color differences are considered ‘normal’ and can vary by yard to roll. This is not a flaw and will not be refunded. Anything that I consider an unacceptable/out of range flaw, you will be contacted and offered varied options (such as a refund on that specific item before shipping, a discounted price or a future discount %).
*Fabrics can also look very different in natural light vs direct sunlight vs artificial light. Make sure you refer to both the strike off flat photos as well as the seamstress photos to see if there are any differences in how the fabric looks. It is your responsibility to check this before purchasing. We do not offer refunds based on your decision to only look at the design and not the strike offs before purchasing.
1. After the preorder has been closed, canceling an order will result in forfeiting any down payments as well as a strike from the group and limited ordering from then on. Preorders are down payments on a custom item. PreOrders and PreOrder deposits will NOT be refunded.
2. Retail orders. Refunds will not be issued to those who have 1.) buyer's remorse and 2.) those who cancel recent previous transactions in order to purchase again to take advantage of a sale at a later date. Coupons that are used incorrectly will result in having your retail order refunded. You will also not be refunded because you did not read the product listing. I accurately describe the product (size, pics of strike off, measurements of images) as well as the fact that I cannot always accommodate a continuous cut.
Please check your orders upon receipt and report any issues within 3 days. Refunds will not be issued beyond 3 days.
**Retail processing time is 7-14 BUSINESS days.
INSURANCE AND SHIPPING
All Priority packages include $100 in insurance (unless international, which includes $200) through USPS.There is shipping insurance that can be purchased along with your order on this site which will cover it through USPS. If you did not ask for your total cost of your package to be insured then I will insure the rest through a 3rd party. By purchasing through Threaded Candy Custom Fabrics, you agree the seller is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen packages. If any of these occur it is the buyer's responsibility to follow the proper steps through USPS to file a claim. Anything over $100/$200 will also require a secondary insurance claim with a second party if USPS insurance was not paid for.
*Mississippi residents are subject to any and all state, county and/or municipal taxes required by the IRS*